The INBONE® Total Ankle is intended to give a patient limited mobility by reducing pain, restoring alignment and replacing the flexion and extension movement in the ankle joint.
PROPHECY® guides provide the alignment accuracy of the traditional INBONE® Total Ankle System while reducing the surgical and fluoroscopic steps allowing the potential for:
• Less procedural complexity
• Less fluoroscopy exposure for patients, surgeons, and staff
• Increased OR efficiency
- Full array of implant choices (INFINITY™, INBONE™, INVISION™) to fit the patient’s specific needs
- Ability to create a detailed revision surgical plan with or without failed implants currently in place
- 3D visualization of how to manage bone loss and reconstruct joint height under unique revision conditions